Day to day accounting activity Duties and responsibilities:
1. Tally data entry including sales, purchase, receipts, payments, bank reconciliation statement, and preparation of debtors / creditors statements.
2. Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payments.
3. Handling petty cash, preparing bills and receipts.
4. Maintaining accounting records, making copies, filing documents, etc.
5. Thorough with statutory compliance of deducted and collected taxes : Service Tax, TDS, Profession tax.
6. Knowledge of returns for e-TDS, Service Tax, Profession tax, GST
- Handling Finalization of Accounts
- Preparing Management reports
- Making analysis of accounts
- Handling Excise, Service tax Payment & Return Filling (Monthly / Quarterly & Yearly)Audit in taxation
- Finalization of Accounts, Profit & Loss a/c and Balance Sheet Preparation of Accounting, Fixed Asset Register and Depreciation Calculation
- Should have good knowledge in MIS reports preparation
- Should have good knowledge in Tally latest version
- Liasoning with Auditors. (Statutory, Tax & Internal Auditors.)
Industry: Investment Banking & Trans-Continental M&A
Functional Area: Accounting / Finance
Role Category: Individual(No team)
Min Exp: 2 years in similar role
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time