AMWORLD facilitates various kinds of Strategic Partnerships and Mergers.
From the perspective of business structures, there is a whole host of various types pf mergers. Here are a few. distinguished by the relationship between the two companies that are merging:
- Horizontal Merger – Two companies that are in direct competition and share the same product lines and markets.
- Vertical Merger – A customer and company or a supplier and company. Think of a cone supplier merging with an ice cream maker.
- Market-extension merger – Two companies that sell the same products in different markets.
- Product-extension merger – Two companies selling different but related products in the same market.
- Conglomeration – Two companies that have no common business areas.